When We Are Closed
The partners use a deputising service between 18:30 and 08:00 each day and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. If you have an urgent medical problem which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens please call NHS 111. You will be answered by a trained operator. Please be prepared to give clear information regarding your urgent medical condition and directions to your home if you require a visit.
The Surgery is closed between 1pm and 2pm each day . During this time the surgery has an emergency telephone number of 07568 384133. Please only telephone this number in the event of an emergency.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Primary Care Access Service at Surbiton Health Centre, Kingston Health Centre 8am - 8pm and Merritt Medical Centre 8am - 2pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. To book appointment please call 020 3841 9942
Alternatively from 2nd July 2018 Teddington Memorial Hospital - urgent treatment centre will offer advice and treatment for adults and children with minor injuries or illnesses.
Teddington Memorial Hospital
- New opening hours will be 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, which is line with other urgent treatment centres
- After 8pm please call NHS 111 – you can call NHS 111 at any time to find the right care for you
- Bookable appointments will be available alongside walk-ins for adults and children who may need urgent treatment
- We are increasing the flexibility of the service, which will be run by GPs and nurses, with other healthcare professionals. They will offer advice and treatment for adults and children with injuries or illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening
- The urgent treatment centre will combine the current walk in centre with an extended hours GP service, based in the same location. Combining the two services will result in improved GP cover, resulting in better care for patients