OUT OF HOURS SERVICES
Primary Care Access Service at Surbiton Health Centre, Kingston Health Centre 8am - 8pm and Merritt Medical Centre 8am - 2pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. To book appointment please call 020 3841 9942
Alternatively from 2nd July 2018 Teddington Memorial Hospital - urgent treatment centre will offer advice and treatment for adults and children with minor injuries or illnesses.
An urgent treatment centre is appropriate for conditions such as injuries, fevers, eye problems or suspected broken limbs. If life is in danger, patients should call 999 or go to A&E.
Teddington Memorial Hospital
- New opening hours will be 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, which is line with other urgent treatment centres
- After 8pm please call NHS 111 – you can call NHS 111 at any time to find the right care for you
- Bookable appointments will be available alongside walk-ins for adults and children who may need urgent treatment
- We are increasing the flexibility of the service, which will be run by GPs and nurses, with other healthcare professionals. They will offer advice and treatment for adults and children with injuries or illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening
- The urgent treatment centre will combine the current walk in centre with an extended hours GP service, based in the same location. Combining the two services will result in improved GP cover, resulting in better care for patients